Privacy Policy

Sunday 13 April 2014

Hanging Owl

Evening Everyone,

Well, it's been a busy last week of term but I had to find time to make up this gorgeous owl I bought at the NEC from Anna Marie Designs. I used My Minds Eye papers and of course had to add some flowers made using the Crafters Companion Die'sire dies, Dahlia and Small Rose.


I used the Collall Tacky Glue to adhere all my papers to the mdf shapes and to stick the mdf shapes on top of each other and they have all stuck beautifully, amazing glue!! I inked the edges of all the pieces with Tim Holtz brushed corduroy to cover the white edges of the paper.


I made the flowers using the die'sire dies and matching papers from the My Minds Eye paper pad and inked the edges once the flowers were assembled. I stuck them to the branch with Collall 3D glue gel.
A piece of brown organza ribbon knotted at the back finishes the hanging and now I just have to find somewhere to keep him!

Hope you like him
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment