Privacy Policy

Sunday 14 September 2014

Ring Out Those Bells!

Hi Everyone,

Last of my Crafters Companion Create a Card samples today, Ring out those Bells. This die is stunning and I love the embossing. I made two easel cards and a shaped card with this die and I love them all.

The first card is quite contemporary with blues and turquoises. I coloured centura pearl with peacock feather distress ink and Paris dusk memento ink and then assembled into a 6x6 twisted easel card.

 
The next card is really simple, but one of my favourites. I used a shaped card and positioned the die carefully so that most of it was cutting. I inked through the die to highlight the beautiful embossing. The inside of the card is lined with backing paper and the Oval from the centre of the die sits behind the opening. The sentiment is die cut with scalloped tags dies and comes from the Vintage Christmas sentimentals.


 The final sample for this die is another easel, but a standard easel this time. Centura Pearl left plain this time with the embossed highlights brought out in Northern Pine Memento Ink. The background of the easel is embossed with the embossalicious 8x8 vintage holly embossing folder. I then used the oval cut out and sentiment from the vintage Christmas sentimentals as a stopper for the easel.


Hope you like them, Classique Christmas samples next week!!

Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment