Privacy Policy

Thursday 12 February 2015

Hello Again Everyone!

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Its been a hectic few months, Christmas is always busy for us musicians and my January challenge was to finish and send out all our invitations for our upcoming wedding so apologies I've been quiet on the blogging front. Hopefully a couple of normal ish months coming up before the final preparations kick off so I will try to keep up to date with my blogging.

I'm sure you've all seen all the fabulous Crafters Companion products that have been around the past few months what with the Tweedies launch, the fabulous Aqua Markers and the new Embossalicious Texture Folders.

I've got all sorts of samples to show you but I'm going to start with my favourites from the Texture folders.

 
This DL Card uses the Basket Weave folder inked with memento ink alongside Kraft Card and Vintage Florals Backing paper, and Quilling flower dies.

 
A Simple 7x7 Card using the Parquet Embossing folder on Core'dinations cardstock and sanded back lightly alongside more quilling flowers.

 
Something different for Valentines if you've still got a last minute card to make. This uses the distress folder on Black card with silver pebeo gilding wax set against red core'dinations and Centura Pearl.

 
And finally an 8x8 twisted easel card using some of the Tweedies papercraft kit and the Wood Grain embossing folder.
 
Hope you like them, I'll be back soon with my Tweedies samples and maybe some playing with the aqua markers which are my new favourite thing.
 
Take Care
 
Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment