Privacy Policy

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Time to get Organised

Hi Everyone,

Right, its time to get myself organised, get my blog organised and get up to date! Its been a hectic year organising a wedding going on an amazing honeymoon and then re adapting to normal life afterwards. Going back to normal life has been quite a shock to the system!

We're just about sorted with those seemingly endless jobs like Thankyou cards, photograph editing, wedding albums etc etc. Just got to get on with scrapbooking everything now, might get it all done by our 30th Wedding Anniversary!

So today I thought I would start with some Kimono samples I made for Crafters Companion. Some of these were from the original launch back in March/April time and some were for the launch of the paper pad last week. If you don't have any of these dies, embossing folders, Stamps, CD or papers you definitely NEED some, they are stunning and my go to for those awkward people to make for.
There's quite a few but I love them all so couldn't choose!

DL Card - Blank is made from the piece left from making an 8x8 card from A3 Centura Pearl!
Papers - printed from Kimono CD, Dies, Stamps and Embossing Folder from Kimono collection, 

Set of A6 Notelets and box. I made a similar project for the Inspiration Magazine. The embossing folders look great straight onto centura pearl as the card blank itself.

Doube Gatefold card - Stamp coloured using Spectrum Aqua Markers.

Portrait DL Easel card - this is my new favourite card shape and also loving Navy!

5x7 Card - really tried to highlight the embossing folders here using inks and gilding wax.

Wall hanging - Made using cardboard from embossing folder packaging, elements all from the CD or dies and stamps.

Fold out gift box with origami folded boxes made with the new paper pad. Decorated with Kimono dies.



Landscape DL card - Backing papers from Paper pad with dies and stamps used to embellish.

My favourite card from the second launch, this 8x8 card. Really simple but the stunning papers do all the work for you and the black card makes it really striking. Was really pleased this card was used on the samples video on Create and Craft - never gets old seeing them on TV, I am so lucky!

Hope you like them, I have a tutorial for the gift box. If anyone would like it leave me a comment.

Thanks for visiting
Becky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment