Privacy Policy

Wednesday 18 January 2017

Xyron Creative Station

Hi Everyone,

Bad start to my resolution, already behind with my blog but I'm carrying on regardless, anything is better than nothing!

Debbie and Fiona are on Hochanda today with the fab Xyron Creative Station. These machines are brilliant if you don't like getting in a sticky mess and they do lots of other things too like laminating if you get different cartridges to go in them, very versatile.


These are the two samples I created for the shows, a notebook and a card. I've used the Sara Signature Little Angel and Birthday Party Collections and used the Xyron to stick everything, even the ribbon and embellishments.














Hope you like the samples, see you again soon, don't forget to leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Becky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment